إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي لقد إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي و هو غير مفتوح حاليا لأي طلبات عمل.
The Worker Welfare team will support and protect the health, safety, welfare, security, rights and the dignity of each worker on its projects.
The Assistant Manager - Data Analysis will be supporting the Worker Welfare team in conducting analysis, research, following up with implementation of worker welfare principles across its operations.
Main responsibilities of the role include:
- Supporting and assisting with outputs from direct worker outreach activities;
- Providing support on worker welfare matters and mitigation of risk;
- Conducting compliance audits from time to time of contractors in line with worker welfare policy;
- Developing guidance notes on tackling specific worker welfare challenges;
- Responsible to work closely with contractors and provide rectification advice for closeout of identified non-compliances;
- Conducting research, analysis and writing of qualitative and quantitative information relating to worker welfare;
- Statistical analysis and reporting of worker welfare findings and data;
- Management of central information of logged worker welfare findings of non-compliances;
- Assisting in undertaking investigations of worker welfare matters and preparation of reports.
3+ years relevant experience, as well as:
- A degree in a relevant subject, such as labour rights, law, international politics, international development, public policy, international business, or the social sciences. Work experience in lieu of a Master’s degree can be considered;
- Knowledge of, and experience in managing migrant worker issues in the Gulf, and the associated risks and responsibilities of businesses;
- Innovative, creative and comfortable working in an interdisciplinary team;
- A strong understanding of the UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights, ILO Conventions relevant to the Middle East, and have experience dealing with businesses on worker welfare topics;
- Also expected to undertake field work and be effective under pressure;
- Excellent analytical skills with a deep understanding of the construction and service industries in the Gulf and can communicate effectively both orally and in written form;
- Relevant work experience in risk consulting, labour or human rights research, international development, international aid work or similar backgrounds;
- Strong interpersonal communications skills, along with advanced IT skills and demonstrable proficiency in the full Microsoft Office suite
•Fluent written and spoken English