إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي لقد إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي و هو غير مفتوح حاليا لأي طلبات عمل.
The role of the Volunteer Programme is responsible for attracting, engaging, training and managing, the 35,000+ volunteers required by Expo 2020.
The purpose of the Associate - Volunteers Attraction role to assist in the effective delivery of the overall attraction strategy of the Volunteers. The post holder will support in identifying attraction needs, design, and volunteer’s recruitment.
This role requires complete adherence to the highest levels of behavior that mirror Expo 2020 values: Collaboration, Respect, Humility, Integrity and Excellence.
Main responsibilities of this role will include:
- Registering volunteers on the registration portal;
- Communicating with the volunteers and respond to their inquiries;
- Scheduling interviews;
- Documenting all the forms and interview results;
- Record, collate and retain information to demonstrate progress against KPIs, goals and objectives;
- To contribute to attraction communications using all variety of mediums.
Previous experience in a similar role, as well as:
- Bachelor Degree in HRM or Marcomm;
- Bilingual (Arabic & English)
- Takes responsibility for own development.