إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي لقد إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي و هو غير مفتوح حاليا لأي طلبات عمل.
The Procurement department interfaces with all of the departments and work-streams to acquire supplies and services. The department manages Expo2020 suppliers, oversees and agrees on all contracts for expenditures, ranging from buying pens to securing large companies to complete major construction projects.
Undertaking procurement activities under the direction of the Tactical Procurement Section Head to deliver the highest procurement standards as expected of Expo 2020.
Main responsabilities of the role include:
- Delivering procurement to the highest standards as expected of Expo 2020;
- Data gathering of key supply chain KPI’s, reporting data and delivering action plans
- Day-to-day operations of procurement function, working with functional and stakeholder teams in order to achieve high performance standards;
- Ensure that contract creation, execution and analysis are carried out for maximizing operational and financial performance and minimizing risk;
- Adhere to the standard contract tendering and contractual documentation;
- Handle on going issue, change management and necessary modifications in the contract, ensuring both parties meet or exceed each other's Expectations;
- Monitor transaction compliance (milestone, deliverables, invoicing, etc.) to ensure all contractual obligations are fulfilled;
- Maintain Contractual records & documentation and ensure Contract close out, extension or renewal;
- Adhere to the procurement strategy document for key projects, report progress to ensure alignment to Expo 2020’s overall strategy and objectives.
- 4 years experience Minimum in the required industry
- A Bachelor degree;
- Industry qualified within Procurement profession.