إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي لقد إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي و هو غير مفتوح حاليا لأي طلبات عمل.
The Finance Department is responsible for managing all the financial aspects of Expo2020. The department functions include planning, organizing, auditing, accounting for and controlling finances, as well as reporting and producing financial statements.
The purpose of this position is to Plan, manage and implement the necessary controls and processes to manage the Fixed Assets & Inventory Function. Ensure accurate Financial Statements reporting in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS); the focused areas comprise of analyzing the risks, identifying solutions, mitigating risk, managing key processes /systems and implementing process improvements to enhance efficiency.
Main responsibilities for this role include
- Monitor on monthly basis the different activities of the Fixed Assets & Inventory teams, measure the KPIs and objectives percentage achievement;
- Building a complete fixed assets register with relevant categories and locations that will allow verification of all types of assets owned by the Company;
- Responsible of the SAP and Inventory Management System Interface by analysing and reconciling the data;
- New Ideas Innovation that will enhance the efficiency, accuracy and control for the fixed assets & Inventory function;
- Analyse and resolve problem areas; which lead to obstacles in meeting internal and external stakeholders to ensure resolution according to standards set and established with business;
- To ensure the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of all entries that impact fixed assets’ including their Cost Basis, Depreciable Life, Asset Categorization, department charged, transfer assets from In-Progress to In-Service and the monthly depreciation entries;
- Manage Fixed Assets & Inventory internal and external audits and ensure timely resolution of all findings and comments;
- Lead, manage and train Fixed Assets and Inventory team, setting clear objectives and KPIs to be able to review and manage them against their work;
6+ years of progressive experience within a multinational environment as well as:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a financial or accounting disciplin;
- 3 years’ experience fixed assets and Inventory management;
- Demonstrated financial accounting skills and proficiency in using SAP;
- Through understanding of Accounting and Financial systems and processes;
- Functional expertise in SAP accounting modules and interfaces with 3rd parties systems and applications;
- Demonstrated expertise in internal controls and IFRS;
- Strong management skills and ability to influence and engage direct and indirect repartees and peers;
- Self-reliant, good problem solver, and result oriented;
- Flexible, collaborative, and a team leader who can positively and productively impact both strategic and tactical finance and administrative initiatives;
- Strong written and communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills;