إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي لقد إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي و هو غير مفتوح حاليا لأي طلبات عمل.
The Digital Experience division is tasked with enabling a seamless, cohesive experience for Expo visitors, planning and delivery of integrated internal and third-party solutions to empower the digital visitor experience, delivering consistency of online and offline content and experience, as well as the timely delivery of digital solutions.
The Head of Digital Visitor Experience is responsible for overseeing the content for various digital channels, including the app, website, and interactive kiosks.
Main responsibilities for this role include:
- Create content to support a best-in-class Digital Visitor Experience that reflects the Expo 2020 vision;
- Plan phased delivery for Digital Visitor Experience content on digital channels, coordinating with Expo divisions, as well as partners and third-party providers;
- Establish the Expo content style and tone of voice. Ensure this tone and style are consistent across all digital channels;
- Supervise reviews and regular improvements in digital content prior to and during Event time;
- Work with multiple content owners across the organization to ensure digital channel content is up-to-date, relevant, and reflects Expo values
- Ensure content consistency with non-digital Visitor Experience offerings and services;
- Coordinate with the content management solution to ensure appropriate content selection for digital visitor-facing channels;
15+ years of experience with a minimum of 3-5 years experience in digital content writing and strategy as well as:
- Degree in English, Journalism, Communications, or Marketing;
- Creatively minded and willing to ideate and execute new concepts and stories;
- Deep understanding of user experience and user interface principles;
- Strong leadership skills;
- Strong oral and written communication skills with extreme attentiveness to detail;
- Understanding of SEO, SMO, and SEM;