إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي لقد إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي و هو غير مفتوح حاليا لأي طلبات عمل.
The Integrated Operations Office will seek to deliver the integrated delivery programme for the organisation from now until the commencement of the Event. The office will drive the organisation through the planning and readiness phases, by integrating all department delivery plans, and setup a robust structure of governance, command & control for event time.
The Head of Programme Delivery and Readiness will lead on the integrated programme delivery and operational readiness planning for all Expo 2020 internal departments. To be responsible for leading the programme schedule forwards, all readiness plans, integrated venue timelines and the Expo Operations Centre planning.
Main responsibilities of this role will include:
- Lead the operational readiness and successful delivery of the Expo 2020 programme;
- Ensure the organisational programme is on schedule, a risk based approach is adopted, and internal programme issues resolved;
- Integrate the Expo 2020 testing programme to include desktops, simulations and test events;
- Lead on the integrated venue timeline, to include tracking, monitoring and coordination of all venue schedules to be ready for event time;
- Develop a culture of collaborative working across Expo 2020 departments;
- Help coordinate the Expo 2020 Operations Centre (EOC) project design, delivery and operational go live;
- Support the development of the event time operating model and any command, control and communication plans associated;
- Support the Director of Integrated Operations Office in the planning for the Directorate, updating programme plans, budget, risks, issues and procurement;
- Identify gaps and overlaps as part of the integrated planning activity for Expo 2020 service provision
- Work with the Portfolio Management Office (PMO) to ensure the programme is consistent with the integration of the external stakeholders, and internal agreed processes;
- Transition to a senior operational role on Site at the end of the planning and readiness phases;
- Support the recruitment and capability development of future Integrated Operations Office team members, and assist in leading the department, providing effective line management to direct reports;
- Set objectives and evaluate performance of individual direct reports and actively manage key personnel issues.
10+ years’ experience in a senior role working within the event management industry, or with specific experience related to major programme planning, as well as:
- A Bachelors Degree;
- Strong experience in working with senior multi agency partners and stakeholders with an ability to engage, influence and build a network;
- Strong facilitation and influencing skills;
- Programme / project manager experience driving large complex projects;
- Knowledge across all key event management operations;
- Designing and influencing service levels against predefined services, and planning transition to operations;
- Communicates well and consistently at Director/executive level down to large teams of workforce e.g. volunteers;
- Skilled programme manager, methodical thinker, with venue management focus;
- Knowledge of previous Expo operations desirable.