إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي لقد إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي و هو غير مفتوح حاليا لأي طلبات عمل.
The Innovation and Future Technology (IFT) department is responsible for developing and implementing the IFT Master Plan; defining and implementing technology infrastructure, systems, and services as well as providing operations support; preparing and executing technology testing and operational readiness phases; and coordinating with Dubai Smart City initiatives in alignment with the requirements and planning of Expo 2020 Dubai.
The purpose of this role is to lead and manage the delivery and maintenance of a robust technology solution that supports Expo needs before, during, and post the Expo mega event.
The main responsibilities of this role will include:
- Be the delivery manager for the identified projects in IFT in his portfolio;
- Develop an effective planning process, for the creation of an integrated project schedule that encompasses all aspects for the specific Technology Solution Program;
- Execute in conformance to plans whilst continuously updating and adjusting plans based on the dynamic business needs;
- Create and maintain a monthly financial management process that incorporates actual financial performance to forecasted performance and justify all variances; accurately forecast expenditures in alignment with the project budget;
- Support the budgeting process throughout the project lifecycle adhering to the company's financial processes and policies;
- Actively direct the development and maintenance of plans, practices and assignments to identify, quantify and contain the occurrence and potential impact of risks and risk events on the execution of a program and its likelihood of success.
6+ years of experience in similar role as well as:
- A Bachelors Degree in IT or relevant technology domain;
- Demonstrated experience in Agile and Waterfall, as well as strong IT Project Management skills;
- Experience in managing large scale business solutions projects.