إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي لقد إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي و هو غير مفتوح حاليا لأي طلبات عمل.
The Content and Programming team is dedicated to delivering an exceptional experience to all visitors of Expo 2020 Dubai that also leaves behind a memorable and meaningful legacy. The team curates, programmes and connects a multitude of events and exhibitions created by diverse contributors, including the organisers and partners, participating nations, and other national and international contributors. The visitor experience is inspired by the Expo’s theme and brought to life, across the site for six months, through innovations, thematic displays, educational and engagement activities, art and design installations and programmes, thought leadership, live performance events, digital experiences and beyond. The Business Programming department is tasked with (i) enticing business visitors to Expo 2020 (ii) creating value for businesses visitors through bespoke business themed content and programming (iii) facilitating B2B connections, and (iiii) with leaving a lasting business legacy through the programmes and IP created for, or attracted to, Expo 2020. The role of the department includes developing a programme of business focused events and initiatives in line with our mandate and the wider Expo 2020 strategy, managing the initiatives from concept to product, as well as delivering during event-time.
The role of the Manager – Business Programming is to create, and manage, custom business event concepts and platforms in line with the wider Content & Programming master calendar strategy.
The main responsibilities of this role will include:
- Develop, manage and deliver projects and initiatives related to business programming including event-time planning, business activations and other specialised programming content;
- Strategise, research, analyze, and deliver proposals for specialised business event concepts to support the development of a robust and innovative Business Programming event-time offering;
- Design a range of interactive, future thinking, business focused events to appeal to, and entice, international business leaders across multiple sectors;
- Regular monitoring and reporting against milestones;
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure awareness and alignment across programs and initiatives as needed;
- Liaise with Marketing, Digital and Communications teams to organise event marketing, promotion, publicity, sales and related campaigns;
- Manage supporting suppliers, including agencies, consultants, speakers or publishers, in the delivery of world-class business events and experiences;
- Support the development of wider Content & Programming strategy and work streams on key event-time planning;
- Represent Expo 2020 and Business Programming across local, regional, and international events where required;
- Draft collateral and content to support the departments work efforts as needed;
- Oversee the management of all suppliers and logistics to ensure activations are delivered to brief and on schedule;
- Resolve issues and red flags when advised internally or by third party suppliers;
- After trade events, report and provide recommendations for future planning;
- Keep up to date on events industry best practices, latest innovations, technologies;
- Support the team’s annual planning, delivery and overall performance, including budgeting, budget control, reporting and recruitment;
- Any other tasks prioritized by the line manager and assigned, as required by needs and working practices.
6+ years’ work experience in a similar field;
- A Bachelor’s degree in related field;
- Experience in content creation, event production, project management and event/conference delivery;
- Strong business acumen is a plus;
- International work experience with a global brand, marketing or event agency;
- Strong planning and organisational skills;
- Detail oriented with high attention to quality;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.