إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي لقد إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي و هو غير مفتوح حاليا لأي طلبات عمل.
The Communications department handles all external communications, including earned news, public relations, media relations, editing, translation, and other writing (eg. web stories, thought leadership), as well as attracting media to attend and cover the event and manage their facilities and services. The key purpose of the department is to communicate Expo 2020 Dubai news to media, locally, regionally and internationally, to generate positive coverage, which translates into achieving our goal of 25 million visits during the six-month event.
The Manager - Communications Planning will manage project management and delivery across the Communications Department, ensuring that the Expo 2020 communications strategy delivered and that day-to-day deliverables are coordinated and managed to completion.
Main responsibilities of the role include:
- Strategic coordination and alignment for delivery of the communications strategy and roadmap;
- Project management to track tasks, deliverables and projects;
- Maintain departmental policies and procedures;
- Liaison with IOO team to maintain milestones, project status and the departmental risk register in Masar portal;
- Managing of contracts, procurement and finance tasks relevant to the Communications Department;
- Lead the team responsibly and proficiently, providing effective line management to direct reports;
- Set objectives and evaluate performance of individual direct reports and actively manage key personnel issues;
- Ensure that all staff acquire the required skills and knowledge through appropriate learning and development programs.
6+ years’ experience within communications and or marketing planning, as well as:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a related field;
- Experience in project management;
- Communications agency experience (as a planner and / or account director) preferred.