إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي لقد إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي و هو غير مفتوح حاليا لأي طلبات عمل.
The commercial department is responsible for generating revenue and enhancing visitor experiences through partnerships and commercial activities.
The eCommerce Manager – Retail will be responsible for the development, management, marketing and commercialisation of the Expo 2020 online store that will operate in the lead up to and during the Expo.
Main responsibilities for this role include:
- Development and integration of eCommerce into the wider Expo 2020 Retail strategy, forecasting sales and royalty revenues. Keep accurate and continually updated forecasts, retaining full awareness of sales performance, marketing activities and distribution channels;
- Identify and appoint suitable retail operator/s, who will be the best possible partner/s for Expo 2020, bearing in mind experience, distribution strategy, scalability, commercial returns and financial security;
- Create a clear Retail road map with efficient breakdown of tasks and milestones to complete projects within timelines and revenue generation;
- Through collaborations with Expo 2020 Partners introduce innovative services, branded retail presence and digital customer engagement.
- Reinforce Expo 2020 Dubai commitment to local and international small and medium enterprises (SMEs), providing opportunities for them to expand and strengthen their current businesses through product merchandising and additional distribution channels;
- In collaboration with Retail partners, adopt and implement Expo 2020’s policies and procedures, demonstrating the highest environmental performance for corporate social responsibility (CSR), business practices and packing;
- The management of the eCommerce function as part of a wider Retail Operation, including management of the appointed retail partners on the design and development, marketing and reporting of Expo 2020 on line store/s;
- Ensure collaborative relationships with the department and organization such as Technology, Marketing and Communications, Finance and Partnerships & Partner Services. Explore digital retail opportunities across Expo 2020 site through collaboration with Venue Operations, Logistics and Management, and operations.
- Ensure Retailers’ agreements are adhered to and that sales platform design and functionality are approved, KPI Service levels adhered to, customer service standards are exceptional, Expo 2020 sustainability and CSR policies are adhered to, stores are launched effectively in the Marketplace and generate royalties for Expo 2020;
- Manage Retail Partners to ensure Expo 2020 on line store delivers a world-class retail experience, integrating the Expo 2020 theme and sub-themes into the services and experience, ensure consistency of branding across all digital platforms and applications, feature extensive product ranges, provide innovative technology and customer engagement;
6 + years of retail experience in the UAE as well as:
- A Bachelor’s Degree holder in Business or Marketing or a related field;
- Proven track record with achieving sales targets through successful management of retail operations and/or partnerships;
- Have strong negotiation skills, experience with managing contracts and a proven track record with regards to revenue generation through retail partnerships;
- Have knowledge and experience of retail management principles and Practice;
- Demonstrate strong planning, organization and leadership skills;
- Strong written and oral communications skills;
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft packages, including PowerPoint, Word and Excel;