إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي لقد إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي و هو غير مفتوح حاليا لأي طلبات عمل.
The Narrative Lab (TNL) department handles all aspects of Expo 2020’s visual narrative, it works close to other Expo 2020 departments like Comms and Marketing helping them to implement and facilitate Expo 2020 objectives. The department outsources a number of activities to external agencies and production houses, managing those relationships and briefing them on work required.
The Manager Film Editing, will be responsible for assembling recorded raw material into a finished product that's suitable for the final delivery. The material may include camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics and special effects. The film editor has to be capable to manage various and different formats and media outputs.
Main responsibilities for this role include:
- Manage and Lead all enterprise videos, motion graphic projects technically and creatively, Edit raw footage;
- Manage, direct and provide support and guidance in all production areas including, manage the shooting schedule, lighting, sound recording, teleprompting, photography and operation of such equipment as well as creative idea sharing;
- Direct and Shoot video and manage photography orders, as well as record audio. Manage the Selection of voice talent;
- Drive process improvements - identify requirements and implement solution; train team, colleagues and customers on process;
- Act as primary liaison to other division multimedia departments and primary client liaison for tier 2 and 3 projects;
- Train and mentor junior editors. Provide motion graphic expertise, training and best practice guidance;
- Full management on filing system, archiving footages and materials, Lead file sharing process and systems integration. Full knowledge and oversight of editing system of digital asset management. Document all procedures in order to standardize operations;
8+ years’ experience in a similar role as well as:
- A Bachelor’s Degree holder in media or film production related field;
- A keen eye for detail and a critical mind;
- Creativity and a passionate interest in film and video editing;
- Patience and concentration;
- Ability to listen to others and to work well as part of a team;
- A high level of self-motivation, commitment and dedication;
- Organizational and time management skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines;
- Communication skills, both written and oral.