إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي لقد إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي و هو غير مفتوح حاليا لأي طلبات عمل.
The Expo School Programme division engages with school students and educators across the UAE to ensure that they are part of the journey in preparing for Expo 2020. As such, the division has launched various outreach programmes such as Expo 2020 school roadshows, site field trips, visitor centre, educator/teacher workshops, etc. The Expo School Programme also works closely with various departments at the Expo to ensure that students’ experiences at the Expo are safe, seamless, and meaningful.
The role of the Manager is to communicate Expo 2020 and the School Programme's various initiatives to stakeholders in the education field in a manner that is relevant and meaningful, while identifying mediums/channels through which to disseminate messages effectively. It is important that the school community perceives Expo 2020 as a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that provides great learning value for students. The Manager of Communications of the Expo School Programme will play a very important role of ensuring that relevant communication materials are developed and spread to the school community effectively and in a timely manner.
Main responsibilities of this role will include:
- Developing relevant communications messaging to the school community in the UAE;
- Identifying targeted channels to spread the Expo School Programme messaging and disseminating the messages accordingly;
- Establishing and maintaining key internal and external stakeholder relationships;
- Collaborate with the Expo 2020 Dubai internal teams to strategize on publicity and manage media relations;
- Mobilize school community through meaningful campaigns to influence peer-groups, enhance perception of Expo 2020 and motivate schools to visit event;
- Enable teachers and school leaders to prepare for and make informed decisions about visiting Expo 2020;
- Craft tailored PR campaigns for Expo School Programme that appeal to the school community including stakeholder mapping and segmentation, engagement strategies and tactics, crisis communication and reputation management;
- Work closely with Marketing, Communications, the Ticketing team members and other relevant departments to publicise initiatives to the target audience and ensure overall organization alignment;
- Generate positive coverage of Expo School Programme amongst the school community; manage and maintain strong relationships with education-related media;
- Compose pitches, key messages, PR plans, and other documents related to Expo School Programme;
- Establish and maintain effective and continuous relations with media departments within schools and other education-related media.
5+ years’ experience in the Communications/Marketing field as well as:
- Experience in communicating with the school community (school management, school owners, principals, teachers, etc.);
- Has strong relationships with education-related media;
- High level of proficiency in written and spoken English in a PR context;
- Ability to connect with educators and develop rapport;
- Ability to communicate the connections between curricula and experiences at Expo;
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferable in a related field;
- Experience in communications planning, media engagement, and social media.