إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي لقد إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي و هو غير مفتوح حاليا لأي طلبات عمل.
The commercial department is responsible for generating revenue and enhancing visitor experiences through partnerships and commercial activities.
The Manager - Marketing & Promotions will contribute to the development of the creative execution of the promotions, marketing initiatives and campaign strategy. This position will work in collaboration with the Licensing Managers and the retail team ensuring Licensees and retailers comply with relevant Expo 2020 policies and procedures, adhere to their contractual obligations, achieve and/or exceed their sales targets, comply with the Expo 2020 brand guidelines and integrate our theme and sub-themes where applicable to strengthen the Expo 2020 brand.
Main responsibilities for this role include:
- Drive awareness and sales of Expo 2020 licensed products and the official stores;
- Provide functional support to the Licensing and Retail team, the licensees and the 3rd party contracted retailers driving awareness and sales of Expo 2020 Licensed products generating revenue to contribute to the cost of hosting the Expo;
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional departments such as Brand Management, Marketing and Communications, Partnership & Partner Services and operations identifying and capitalizing on promotions and marketing initiatives and contributing to the LAR revenue targets;
- Work collaboratively with Retail and Licensing team to ensure consistency of brand experience, cohesive product strategy and marketing messages across Expo 2020’s stores and retail activations;
- Coordination with the wider Licensing team ensuring strategic alignment, product range cohesiveness, innovation and adherence to the Expo 2020 themes and sub-themes;
- Represent and support the LAR Team, official licensees and retailers on the creative direction, production and distribution of creative assets to promote and market the licensed products and official retailers contributing to the departmental revenue targets;
- Process approvals of use of Expo 2020 IP – Products, marketing collateral or any other components required in relation to the development and sale of Expo 2020 licensed products;
- Ensure the relevant marketing and promotional assets are approved by and filed on the Brand Portal;
6+ years of experience in Marketing, Branding or Advertisement as well as:
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Business Administration or a related field;
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (written and verbal);
- Project management, time management, multi-tasking skills and ability to manage changing deadlines;
- Self-initiating and experience working with multiple stakeholders;
- Creative, innovative, adaptable, enthusiastic, and detail-oriented;
- Dynamic and maintain good relationship with internal and external stakeholders;
- Fluent in English