إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي لقد إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي و هو غير مفتوح حاليا لأي طلبات عمل.
The role of the HR function is to provide quality HR services to attract, develop, motivate and retain a diverse workforce, create and maintain a supportive work environment, delivered with an emphasis on strong customer service, consultation and communication.
The main responsibilities of this role will include:
- Responsible for delivering the volunteer and internal communications plans for Expo 2020 that informs inspires and retains them throughout the volunteer journey;
- Develop social media and communications plans, in partnership with Volunteers, Marketing, Communications functions;
- Design, develop and execute the volunteer communications plans, including developing new channels, and all associated materials and content such as newsletters, web copy, app content, social media posts and other relevant channels;
- Oversee the rollout the various events and initiatives including supporting content;
- Support the Workforce and Volunteer Functions on operational communications as required;
- Develop communication toolkits to help business leads communicate;
- Design, develop and manage all volunteer communications and channels.
6+ years’ experience in specializing communications within a dynamic and diverse organization;
- Bachelor’s degree, preferable within a relevant field or previous mega event expereince;
- High level of proficiency in written and spoken English and Arabic in a Public Relationships context;
- Experience with communications planning and execution;
- Experience in developing online/social communities;
- Highly creative and has strong design skills;
- Strong understanding in HTML.