إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي لقد إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي و هو غير مفتوح حاليا لأي طلبات عمل.
The Portfolio Governance department oversees policies and procedures across departments to check that they are accurate and in line with local and global best practices and codes of conduct. The department ensures that staff members are trained on compliance matters, such as bribery and corruption law, whistle blowing, and identifying and reporting on potential conflicts of interest. The department also develops a risk-management and risk-mitigation procedure to monitor financial risk.
To support the Senior Manager – PMO in providing project coordination and management support to internal Departments and external stakeholders. To coordinate and support the efforts with all the stakeholders (internally and externally) to obtain project updates, attend meetings, review and prepare report to the Senior Management.
Main responsibilities of this role will include:
- Supporting the implementation, management and maintenance of the National Integration Scope of work document and schedule including the change management, updating and associated communications to the organisation;
- Coordinate with all external stakeholders including but not limited to attending regular meetings, recording of meeting minutes; maintain tracking logs and tracking actions and time lines;
- Ensuring accurate documentation and reporting of the status of all projects; tracking and managing project milestones, risks, and issues;
- Assist in managing and monitoring the performance of the off-site Expo related projects;
- Assist in preparing project status reports, and validating and tracking project delivery activities and carrying out quality reviews and analysis of information.
3 + years of relevant experience;
- A Bachelors or Masters Degree in relevant field;
- Experience of using MS Office applications;
- Good Business English writing skills as well as English to Arabic written translation skills;
- Previous Project Management experience/understanding of Project Management Principles;
- Complete own work to the required quality standards and deliver work on time.