إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي لقد إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي و هو غير مفتوح حاليا لأي طلبات عمل.
The Internal Audit Department is responsible for conducting independent and objective assurance reviews designed to add value and improve operational procedures within Expo. The department evaluates the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls within the processes across departments thereby assisting to accomplish Expo’s objectives. The Department ensures that its staff members conduct their activities in accordance with the Code of Ethics i.e. with utmost integrity, objectivity, confidentiality and competence
The Senior Manager – IT Audit is responsible for assisting the Internal Audit Department personnel in execution of the Internal Audit related Objectives, Performance Standards, Risk Based Internal Audit Plan and other Internal Audit related activities in relation to IT and related areas.
Ensures successful completion of assigned audit engagements, from start to finish, inclusive of preplanning and wrap up activities. The role is also responsible to ensure that audits are completed professionally to achieve the appropriate objectives and adherence to The Institute of Internal Audit Standards Professional and Practice Framework Code of Ethics and other standards relevant to IT audits.
Depending on assigned engagement, work with one or more member(s) of the Internal Audit team, apply risk and control concepts to scenarios encountered and identify any potential issues. Communicate identified issues with Internal Audit senior team to ensure any potential concerns are addressed in a timely and effective manner.
Main responsibilities for the role include:
- Planning and scoping IT audit assignments effectively, agreeing deadlines and ensuring a comprehensive and appropriate terms of reference is set for each review;
- Review / conduct IT field work in accordance with the audit program and test plans and supervise work of team;
- dentify key IT risks to business objectives, evaluating and testing controls in place and identify areas for improvement;
- Conduct IT Applications Audit, IT General Controls Audit, and working Knowledge of conducting IT System Controls audit;
- Review / conduct independent reviews and evaluations of any and all management operations and activities including the systems of internal controls;
- Ensure adequate planning during each audit assignment prior to commencing fieldwork;
- Review / prepare reports on findings and recommends improvements in policies, procedures, IT Applications and internal controls;
- Review / provide the quality assurance inputs in the reports and recommendations.
- 6-8 years of experience in internal/IT audit, preferably within Big 4 Internal Audit in the UAE within Internal Audit;
- A Bachelors Degree or Master's Degree;
- CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor) and knowledge of ISACA and COBIT;
- Should have experience of conducting IT audits;
- Should have experience working at a Manager level and managing outsourced IT internal audit engagements
- Handle multiple priorities at any one time;
- Interact with others in a manner that is respectful, patient, tolerant and understanding;
-MS Office, audit Tools, excellent Business English writing skills, transparency, integrity and honesty.