The MARKETING team plays a crucial role in the success of Expo 2020 Dubai, by driving awareness and engagement with the mega event, and the programmes taking place as part of the journey to Expo, the six months of Expo 2020 Dubai itself, and the preparation for the legacy phase.
The purpose of the Senior Manager – Partner Marketing is to lead the Marketing requirements for a group of sponsorship partners in the journey to and throughout the Event.
Main responsibilities of the role include:
- Develop and oversee the implementation of the Marketing strategy through our various levels of partnership leading up to and throughout the event;
- Oversee and foster the strategic relationships to facilitate easier coordination with all sponsorship partners, whilst monitoring the delegated tasks of your direct report;
- Identify key opportunities to leverage the Partners’ Maketing and Communications channels to amplify the Expo message;
- Manage the creation and implementation of the Strategic Marketing Program across a portfolio of Partners;
- Manage the delivery, execution, tracking and measurement of the rights and benefits across a portfolio of Partners;
- Leverage the Partner channels to amplify the Expo message and Drive Ticket Sales;
- Work closely with the Commercial Partnership Management Team and Communications Team to ensure full delivery of all Marketing rights and benefits;
- Take a holistic response to the management of all partners from a Marcomms perspective;
- Lead the Strategic Planning and implementation of Expo led Partner Marketing Campaigns across all partners;
- Work closely with other internal Marcomms teams to ensure on-brand and effective Marcomms results for the partners;
- Support the management of any agencies or internal creative resource;
- Monitor and report the performance of Marcomms elements within the partner pipeline, live campaigns/activations and new partner programmes using learnings to improve results;
- Track and forecast Partner Marketing budget requirements and utilise our partners to ensure maximum awareness and engagement with their audiences for Expo 2020 Dubai;
- Provide visible leadership to the division and across the organization to key stakeholders.
10+ years of experience in Marketing, with preferably 8+ years focussed on sponsorship/partnerships, as well as:
- Seasoned Marketer from a Consumer Marketing background within the FMCG, Leisure, Hospitality, Consumer Technology background;
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university preferably in Marketing;
- Experience in delivering multi-channel campaigns, including ATL, social media, email, events, and online promotions;
- Experience working with senior stakeholders
- Enthusiastic, risk taking, detail-oriented, creative, ability to work in a start-up environment and innovative;
- Project management, self-initiating and excellent in working with groups.