إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي لقد إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي و هو غير مفتوح حاليا لأي طلبات عمل.
The commercial department is responsible for generating revenue and enhancing visitor experiences through partnerships and commercial activities.
The Senior Manager – Retail will be responsible for the development, management and commercialisation of the Expo 2020 brand stores and the retail network that will operate in the lead up to and during the Expo.
Main responsibilities for this role include:
- Continued development and refinement of the Expo 2020 Retail strategy, forecasting sales and royalty revenues. Keep accurate and continually updated forecasts by retailer, retaining full awareness of sales performance, marketing activities and distribution channels;
- Identify and appoint suitable retail operators, who will be the best possible partners for Expo 2020, bearing in mind experience, distribution strategy, scalability, commercial returns and financial security
- Through collaborations with Expo 2020 Partners introduce innovative services, branded retail presence and instore customer engagement.
- Reinforce Expo 2020 Dubai commitment to local and international small and medium enterprises (SMEs), providing opportunities for them to expand and strengthen their current businesses through product merchandising and additional distribution channels;
- In collaboration with Retail partners, adopt and implement Expo 2020’s Sustainability guidelines, demonstrating the highest environmental performance for corporate social responsibility (CSR), store fit out and packing;
- Overall management of the Retail function, including overseeing the Retail Team responsible for working with the appointed retail partners on the design and development, marketing, geographical locations and reporting of Expo 2020 official stores;
- Ensure collaborative relationships with the department and organization such as Real Estate and Venue Overlay, Venue Operations, Logistics and Management, Marketing and Communications, Finance, Partnerships & Partner Services and operations to ensure Retailers’ agreements are adhered to and that store designs are approved, KPI Service levels adhered to, customer service standards are exception, Expo 2020 sustainability and CSR policies are adhered to, stores are launched effectively in the Marketplace and generate royalties for Expo 2020;
- Manage Retail team and Retail Partners to ensure Expo 2020 stores deliver a world-class retail experience, integrate the Expo 2020 theme and sub-themes into the services and experience, ensure consistency of branding across all retail stores, feature extensive product ranges, provide innovative technology and customer engagement;
- Management and delivery of the performance goals of the Retail Team, providing on-going support and feedback, coaching and development to enhance the team’s performance and capability, to facilitate open communication and to encourage continuous performance improvement;
5 + years of retail experience in the UAE as well as:
- A Bachelor’s Degree holder in Business or Marketing or a related field;
- Management of franchises operations;
- Proven track record with achieving sales targets through successful management of retail operations and/or partnerships;
- Have strong negotiation skills, experience with managing contracts and a proven track record with regards to revenue generation through retail partnerships;
- Have knowledge and experience of retail management principles and Practice;
- Demonstrate strong planning, organization and leadership skills;
- Strong written and oral communications skills;
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft packages, including PowerPoint, Word and Excel;