إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي لقد إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي و هو غير مفتوح حاليا لأي طلبات عمل.
The role of the Event Operations department is to manage activities across the event delivery of Expo 2020. Event Operations includes the following service areas: (1) Accreditation, (2) Cleaning & Waste Management, (3) Guest Services, (4) Logistics, (5) Site Management, (6) Transport Traffic & Parking and (7) Venue Operations.
The purpose of the Senior Manager – Zone Planning is to lead on the operational design, planning, readiness and delivery of a particular zone or zones within the Expo2020 Site. This role will work with all internal business departments to plan an integrated operation, and involve engagement with all relevant and dependent external partners.
The main responsibilities of this role will include:
- Lead the strategic development and integration of operating plans and associated documentation for the future management of a Zone and subsequent venues & spaces within the zone;
- Lead the co-ordination and integration of external stakeholders operations into Expo Site or Zone Operating Plans;
- Work with the Expo Ceremonies team in ensuring Al Wasl Plaza operations are well planned to ensure the successful delivery of our Expo Ceremonies;
- Work with the Expo Media/Commercial and Protocol teams ensuring operations are aligned and integrated;
- Engaging and coordinating Zone stakeholders (International Participants, Real Estate & Delivery, Expo2020 Internal Functions and Departments) in detailed operational planning to ensure Zone plans and teams are seamlessly integrated;
- Work with the Site Management and Real Estate and Delivery teams supporting the transition from construction to operation;
- Work with the Venue Operations Readiness team in conducting operational exercises and test events;
- Support the development of Venue Operating plans for venues located within particular zones;
- Support the design, development and operational planning of the 9 x Zone Operations Centers to support Command & Control operations.
- Lead operations within a particular zone;
- Leading Zone stakeholder coordination and integrated event delivery ensuring integration with the Zone Operations Centre’s (ZOC) and Main Operations Centre (MOC);
- Ensure seamless operations throughout the zone by leading cross-functional operational delivery over the 6-month event period;
- Ensure all staff/contractors/volunteers operating in a zone are adhering to Expo2020 Health & Safety practices;
- Lead daily Zonal briefings and de-briefings as well establishing Zonal briefing framework;
- Responsible for the production of all event documentation including Zone Operating Plans, Venue Operating Plans, Daily Run Sheets, Event Hot-Sheets ensuring accuracy and timeliness of completion/distribution. Producing event debrief and other reports as required;
- Operate as the ZOC Manager, entailing responsibility and accountability for all operations within the Zone;
- Make effective use of Data Analytics in delivering seamless operations within the Zone and wider Expo2020 Site.
8+ years experience in a senior role working on a previous major event programme or leisure attraction with specific experience related to Venue Operations and putting the Guest Experience at the heart of decision making and service design as well as:
- A Bachelor's Degree;
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills;
- Programme / project manager experience supporting large complex projects;
- Knowledge across all key event operational functions, understanding the Venue Operations dependencies with the other operational departments;
- Experience in working in a multi-cultural organisation, GCC region desirable;
- Experience in building teams and enhancing/developing them ready for operations;
- Designing service levels against predefined services, and planning transition to operations;
- Ability to build a network across Expo 2020 teams and key external stakeholders;
- Ability to collaborate and integrate well with other business functions;
- Business case development / options analysis;
- Budget development experience;
- Knowledge of previous Expo operations;
- Understanding of UAE culture and heritage.