إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي لقد إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي و هو غير مفتوح حاليا لأي طلبات عمل.
The Communications department handles all external communications, including earned news, public relations, media relations, editing, translation, and other writing (eg. web stories, thought leadership), as well as attracting media to attend and cover the event and manage their facilities and services. The key purpose of the department is to communicate Expo 2020 Dubai news to media, locally, regionally and internationally, to generate positive coverage, which translates into achieving our goal of 25 million visits during the six-month event.
The purpose of the Speech Writer – Communications role is to support Expo 2020 Dubai approved spokespeople to give compelling speeches and presentations that help to preset the Expo story to the world.
Main responsibilities of the role include:
- Identify speaking opportunities locally and globally that support the strategies of the organization and Communications Department;
- Ensure the Expo 2020 story is communicated accurately and in an engaging format;
- Write and/or edit speeches and support the writing of presentations in English and Arabic for all Expo 2020 approved spokespeople including the Director General and Executive Director, meeting deadlines;
- Manager speaking opportunities for all Expo 2020 Dubai approved spokespeople, locally and globally;
- Train speakers where necessary, as well as media training and handling;
- Support the hosting of media and other VIP guests to the Expo 2020 Dubai site, including giving up-to-date briefings;
- Assist with any other writing, editing or speaking training as directed by the Head of – Press Office (English) or Vice President of Communications.
6+ years of experience as well as:
- Proven capability to write compelling speeches within deadline;
- Bilingual in English in Arabic is desireable but not essential.