إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي لقد إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي و هو غير مفتوح حاليا لأي طلبات عمل.
The role of the Event Operations (EOP) department is to manage activities across the event delivery of Expo 2020. Event Operations includes the following service areas: (1) Accreditation, (2) Cleaning & Waste Management, (3) Guest Services, (4) Logistics, (5) Site Management, (6) Transport Traffic & Parking and (7) Venue Operations.
The purpose of the Team Coordinator – Event Operations Delivery Office is to support the Event Operations Delivery Office team with day-to-day operations, as well as assisting in administration and coordination for all Event Operations Functional Areas.
The main responsibilities of this role will include:
- Report to the Senior Manager EDO and assist with EDO day-to-day operations;
- Assist in the coordination and delivery of administration, reporting and programme management activities specifically related to Event Operations;
- Work closely with other Functional Area Heads supporting them with their programme and delivery responsibilities;
- Support and drive the Procurement activities within EOP by aligning with Procurement, ensuring weekly report and Procurement schedule is updated and issued on time;
- Coordinate the EOP Recruitment plan, ensuring the tracker is up-to-date following a weekly alignment with recruitment team;
- Point of contact & coordination for EOP new starters, issue pre-join arrangements with ICT/BS/HR and total support of new starter first week including – scheduling and software access;
- Assist in the coordination of the event operational requirements for the Participant Guidelines;
- Other administrative tasks assigned by the Line Manager.
3+ years of administrative experience as well as:
- A Bachelors Degree;
- Knowledge and experience with Office Sway, SAP, ACONEX, MASAR, Yammer and LinkedIn Learning;
- Flexible attitude and being able to adapt to rapid change;
- Excellent organisational and communication skills;
- Strong presentation skills;
- Ability to work closely and cooperatively with internal and external stakeholders;
- Basic project management skills of budget, timeline and resources;
- Organisational, time-management, computer and administrative skills;
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills.