The Human Resources, Workforce and Volunteers department (HRD) is responsible for delivering an exceptional workforce who will deliver an exceptional Expo. HRD includes the following functional areas: Human Resources Operations (HRO), Workforce (WKF), Volunteers (VOL), Internal Communications, Training & Engagement (IET), Emiratization & Expo Academy (EMI).
The Coordinator – Human Resources is responsible for the administration and coordination of activities related to Human Resources to support HRBP to meet departmental goals aligned to corporate objectives.
The main responsibilities of this role will include:
- Coordinate recruitment & onboarding for respective departments and ensure onboarding process is carried through efficiently;
- Maintain recruitment & onboarding tracking records up to date;
- Maintain impeccable records of employee files;
- Manage all employee relations activities for respective departments;
- Prepare weekly and monthly dashboard for respective departments;
- Prepare, analyze, and control all HR correspondences for respective departments;
- Generate Documents including preparation of confidential, sensitive and general materials, draft original printed materials or type-drafted notes or general instruction;
- Manage short to long-term special projects as requested, including researching topics, gathering and synthesizing information, working with various departments as necessary.
2+ years' experience in a similar role, as well as:
- A Bachlor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field;
- Arabic language skills essential;
- Strong project management skills, with experience in organizing, planning, and executing projects from pursuit through closeout, involving internal personnel, contractors and vendors;
- Ability to respond quickly to change, and adapt to a fast-paced internal environment;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Strong communication skills;
- Demonstrate strong planning and organization skills;
- Fluent in Business English.