Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
The Marketing team plays a crucial role in the success of Expo 2020 Dubai, by driving awareness and engagement with the mega event, and the programmes taking place as part of the journey to Expo, the six months of Expo 2020 Dubai itself, and the preparation for the legacy phase.
The purpose of the Director - Partner Marketing is to lead the Marketing requirements for all sponsorship partners in the journey to and throughout the Event.
Main responsibilities of the role include:
- Develop and oversee the implementation of the Marcomms strategy through our various levels of partnership leading up to and throughout the event;
- Oversee and foster the strategic relationships to facilitate easier coordination with all sponsorship partners, whilst monitoring the delegated tasks of the members of the partnership marketing team;
- Identify key opportunities to leverage the Partners Marcomms channels to amplify the Expo message;
- Select and oversee that all MarComms related rights and benefits are delivered;
- Work closely with the Commercial Partnership Management Team to ensure full delivery of all Marketing rights and benefits;
- Take a holistic response to the management of all partners from a Marcomms perspective;
- Supporting the management of any agencies or internal creative resource;
- Monitoring and reporting the performance of Marketing elements within the partner pipeline, live campaigns/activations and new partner programmes using learnings to improve results;
- Tracking and forecasting Partnership budget requirements;
- Utilise our Partners to ensure maximum awareness and engagement with their audience of Expo 2020 Dubai;
- Lead the division responsibly and proficiently, providing effective line management to direct reports;
- Set objectives and evaluate performance of individual direct reports and actively manage key personnel issues;
- Ensure that all staff acquire the required skills and knowledge through appropriate learning and development programs;
- Provide visible leadership to the division and across the organization to key stakeholders.
15+ years of experience in Marketing, with preferable 8+ years focusing on partnerships, as well as:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university preferably in Marketing;
- Experience in delivering multi-channel campaigns, including ATL, social media, email, events, and online promotions;
- Experience working with senior stakeholders;
- Enthusiastic, risk taking, detail-oriented, creative, ability to work in a start-up environment and innovative;
- Project management, self-initiating and excellent in working with groups.