Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
The Finance Department manages all the financial aspects of Expo2020. The department functions include planning, organizing, auditing, accounting for and controlling finances, as well as reporting and producing financial statements.
The purpose of the role of is to provide document control support for the finance function.
Main responsibilities of the role include:
- Assist the admin department in filing, providing support to the team in order to achieve high performance standards;
- Understand and access the finance document management system, so as to be able retrieve documents when requested by the department team;
- Comply with all relevant environment, health and safety procedures to ensure a healthy and safe work environment;
- Support departmental initiatives to deliver continuous improvement to the team and Expo 2020;
- Perform any other related duties or assignments as directed by the line manager.
- A Bachelor s Degree holder in a related field;
- Understanding of architectural design and construction documentation;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Resourceful and well organised;
- Planning and methodical approach;
- Strong communication skills;
- Fluent in Business English.