Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
The Expo Bureau is the official representative of the Government towards the BIE and other government entities for everything that related to the Expo2020. Its core mission is to ensure a proper delivery of the Expo by engaging with government agencies and promoting the national dimension to the Expo2020.
The purpose of the Manager Engagement - Bureau is to support the Execution of the Bureau Engagement Plan. Develop and maintain relationships with Government Entities in order to market Expo2020.
The main responsibilities of this role will include:
- Plan and organize meetings, workshops and events with Government entities;
- Develop relevant content to be presented during the meetings;
- Ensure communication material is captured from the different initiatives and coordinate with Expo Communication department for publishing it in the proper channels;
- Coordinate with other Expo departments involved as well as with accounts;
- Supervise suppliers and junior team member on a project by project basis;
- Lead the team responsibly and proficiently, providing effective line management to direct reports;
- Ensure that all staff acquire the required skills and knowledge through appropriate learning and development programs.
6+ years of experience in relationship management and marketing or sales;
- A Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field;
- Experience in event management or project management of large scale events;
- Arabic (mother tongue) written and spoken;
- English fluent;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.