Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
The Commercial Department generates content and revenue through partnerships and commercial activities that enhances the visitor experience of Expo 2020.
Reporting to the Senior Manager Hospitality, the Manager for Hospitality role oversees related business relationships, and manages and supports the supervision of the successful delivery of the Hospitality Programme specifically related to event time operations at Expo 2020.
The role will include liaising and managing all aspects pertaining to the exclusive Hotel and Hospitality Partner role through engagement and relationships with International Participants, Expo 2020 Partners as well as working with internal Expo Functions to maximise hospitality opportunities to Expo venues across the site during the event.
Main responsibilities for this role include:
- Provide up to date insight on the latest developments with the hospitality services pertaining to the Hospitality provider, including financial analysis and frameworks to enable revenue assurance;
- Instigate and create hospitality opportunities along with the Hospitality provider, and generate positive revenue;
- Deliver best in class support materials in coordination with hospitality providers to position the hospitality offering as a leading choice to all potential customers;
- Develop the cross functional relationships needed to ensure the successful service delivery and integrate plans between Expo and the Hospitality provider;
- Develop and enhance existing requirements for physical space planning, including allocations, space planning and handover for fit out by operator;
- Review and update agreements based on scope changes with the commercial legal team;
3+ years in a role specializing in sales and marketing, hospitality operations as well as:
- A Bachelor’s Degree holder in a related field;
- Fluent in English;
- Prior experience with large scale events or large property/site operations where multiple events/hospitality functions operate;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- A clear understanding of the importance of client service;
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills;
- Organized with excellent time management skills;
- Ability to manage a team;
- Highly motivated and hardworking; willing to work as needed
- Ability to multi task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Confidentiality and discretion a must.