Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
The role of the Event Operations Front of the House (OPF) department is to manage activities across the event delivery of Expo 2020. OPF includes the following service areas: (1) Accreditation, (2) Guest Services, (3) Transport Traffic & Parking and (4) Venue Management.
The purpose of the Manager – Participant Accreditation Services role is responsible for the management Expo Guest Accreditation Services, this role will lead on developing and implementing a seamless Accreditation business process and integrated engagement plan that meets the requirements of Expo 2020.
The main responsibilities of this role will include:
- Develop and implement the planning of the Accreditation business process for all Expo 2020 a set of accredited Guest Groups;
- Engage with Accreditation stakeholders in order to implement a fit for purpose Accreditation process;
- Scope and evaluate requirements for the Accreditation and monitor applications against service levels and applicable quotas;
- Engage with all Accredited Guest Groups to guide them through the Accreditation process;
- Manage the delivery of Accreditation services to accredited Guest Groups at Accreditation Centres and across the Expo 2020 site;
- Monitor Accreditation service levels and team performance;
- Lead the team responsibly and proficiently, providing effective line management to direct reports;
- Complete all post event reporting requirements.
6+ years’ experience in practical operations of Accreditation for large complex international events, as well as:
- A Bachelor's degree;
- Engagement and relationship management experience with relevant guest groups, government entities and commercial partner representatives;
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced, multi-level, project based environment with emphasis on timelines and delivery of projects on-time and on-budget;
- Managing an effective team;
- Flexible attitude and being able to adapt to rapid change;
- People skills and managing relationships across numerous functions;
- Presentation experience to large audiences in a multi lingual environment;
- Government stakeholder engagement and negotiation experience.