Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
The role of the content and programming department is to develop and align content across the site that provides an engaging and fun experience for visitors at the Expo 2020. The role of the programming team specifically is to identify and secure events during the six-month period that delivers the promised experience for different types of visitors and their journeys.
Provide programme management support to the VP programming to plan, track and manage major milestones for the Content and Programming team. Provide project management support to all the Content and Programming Divisions and Departments in the day-to-day planning, readiness and operational delivery of Expo 2020. The role holder with liaise and work with internal/external programme and project managers to ensure they are planned, managed and coordinated effectively to equally ensure projects within the organization are delivered on time, cost and within quality expectations.
Main responsibilities for this role include:
- Provide programme management support at the departmental level in order to manage the portfolio of projects in order to ensure the projects are executed within the timelines, costs and quality expected
- Set up and manage a risk management practise to ensure all the projects follow a risk identification and mitigation best practises. Ensure all major risks are identified and reported to management in a timely manner;
- Set up and manage the budgetary oversight function in collaboration with the finance and commercial team to ensure adherence to overall budget and cash flow rates;
- Set up and manage executive dashboard for Content and Programming to have a real time view of the projects, risks, budgets and inter-departmental dependencies;
- Lead the communications with the integrated operations team to ensure C&P is meeting its obligations and communications needs across the organisation;
- Establish a regular Projects Review process to be carried out across all the teams ensuring regular monitoring of key projects across the Portfolio;
- Champion the programme management discipline by communicating the processes, structures, and tools to ensure milestones, deliverables and standards are achieved
- Play a leading role in the management of projects for the purpose of cross-functional collaboration, integration or complex problem solving;
Over 6 years of experience in delivering large, complex programmes of work as well as:
- A Bachelor’s Degree holder in a related field;
- A track record of leading and managing multi-disciplinary teams effectively;
- Ability to manage, direct and coordinate a wide range of people at differing levels of authority;
- Ability to develop positive relationships among internal and external stakeholders, peers and senior management;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and ability to lead a team that supports several internal departments on key issues;
- Displays the highest levels of integrity and commitment;
- Excellent negotiating, communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal);
- Flexible, resilient and positive through organizational growth and change;