Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
The Human Resources, Workforce and Volunteers department (HRD) is responsible for delivering an exceptional workforce who will deliver an exceptional Expo.
The Manager – Workforce Systems is responsible for supporting the delivery and maintenance of one or more elements of Workforce Management System, including data collection and configuration for system set-up, system testing and implementation, end user training, and providing ongoing end user support.
The main responsibilities of this role will include:
- Responsible for assisting with the implementation of the Workforce Management System as an efficient tool to streamline workforce processes at Pre-Event and event time;
- Responsible for one or more key areas of system functionality (depending upon experience), becoming the subject matter expert: Recruitment/Application, Interview/Training scheduling, Role Assignments, Scheduling/Rostering, Accreditation, Uniform and Integrated solutions;
- Work closely on the system implementation with System provider and IFT department;
- Arrange and complete User Acceptance Testing including developing test plans, test scripts, managing the execution of the testing, recording defects and ensure the defects are fully tested and resolved prior to operational live dates, and that any system fixes are implemented to schedule;
- Manage the training requirements, development of training material, and delivery of end user training on the systems modules across relevant departments;
- Manage the creation of user accounts, providing users with the relevant access rights;
- Identify reporting requirements for the supported functional areas and manage its development;
- Analyze system data and provide key reporting information on the system and data per request;
- Resolve issues in a fast / efficient & customer friendly manner.
6+ years experience in a similar role as well as:
- Previous Systems Administrator experience, working with complex, high volume databases, showing attention to detail;
- Able to work with minimal supervision, successfully balancing priorities and multiple demands on time and quality against tight deadlines;
- Experience in building quality working relationships with colleagues and external stakeholders;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to develop and deliver technology training solutions/ tools.