Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
The Legacy department manages everything surrounding the Expo legacy, how it will impact the region, and the world after Expo 2020. The department is developing the strategy to ensure there is deep and lasting impact in the following areas: Economic, Social, Innovation, Culture, and Youth, District 2020
The purpose of the Marketing and Brand Manager – District 2020 is responsible for establishing, promoting and maintaining the company's brand to generate business. It is also responsible for developing strategies and executing tactics that communicate the company's brand message, facilitate sales tenanting efforts and manage all communication for the company.
The main responsibilities of this role will include:
- Building the District 2020 brand identity and inventory;
- Providing internal brand management support and training as and when required;
- Evolving the brand voice and guidelines to ensure consistency across channels and among authors;
- Support in developing and communicating effective key messaging (high-level and tactical) across channels and touchpoints;
- Managing legal branding requirements such as trademark registration;
- Planning and delivery of all marketing requirements for District 2020;
- Overseeing strategic District 2020 communications, PR messaging and content development, e.g. Website, media etc;
- Management of all Events that District 2020 participate in and activations to support District 2020 business activities such as local and international roadshows and sales events;
- Develop strategy for District 2020 brand deployment and managing the reputation of District 2020 and its relationship with Expo 2020;
7+ years of experience in Marketing, with preferable 4+ years focusing on real estate
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university preferably in Marketing;
- Experience in delivering multi-channel campaigns, including ATL, social media, email, events, and online promotions;
- Project management, self-initiating and excellent in working with groups.