Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
The Business Support Department at Expo2020 is responsible for providing operations support across the organisation. The Department divided into 4 functional areas: Health Safety and Environment, Warehouse and Logistics, Facilities Management and Administration. All of the four functional areas are responsible for providing support with day-to-day activities to facilitate smooth business operations at Expo 2020 campus, in line with Expo 2020’s contractual obligations and in accordance with quality standards expected by Expo staff.
The role of Office Assistant is to support Business Support team members in the administration of documentation and follow up.
Main responsibilities of the role include:
- Receive all administration requests from various departments across EXPO2020 and action accordingly in line with Business Support standards;
- Follow-up on all requests received internally and externally, managing timelines;
- Maintain proper documentation for easy retrieval in case of audit, financial and management reviews;
- Assume receptionist responsibilities ensuring that EXPO2020 meet and greet standards are maintained in the absence if the receptionist;
- Support in facilities management in preparation for events;
- Support Inventory Officer in inventory management as required;
- Receive and ensure documentation on behalf of 3rd party organization for visa processing;
- Deliver additional tasks that maybe delegated by the Head of Business Support as required.
1+ Year Experience in similar role, as well as:
- Educated to tertiary level;
- 1+ Year Experience in similar role;
- Basic IT Skills (MS Office);
- Strong time management skills;
- Dependability and initiative;
- Fluency in both written and spoken English.