Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
The Marketing department handles all aspects of brand management, marketing collateral, promotions, social media and creative content. The department outsources a number of activities to external agencies; therefore, this role also requires managing those relationships and briefing them on work required.
The purpose of the Senior Marketing Manager in the Campaigns Marketing department is to develop, implement and track multi-national and multi-language marketing brand communication campaigns for Expo 2020 Dubai as well as develop, implement and track smaller product campaigns.
Main responsibilities of the role include:
- Support the strategic efforts to build brand awareness in Q1-Q3 2019 and drive conversion from Q4 2019 – Q4 2021 to deliver 25 million visits to the event which is to be held from Oct 2020-April 2021;
- Develop, implement & monitor the ‘Friends of Expo’ talent & celebrity program to drive advocacy and amplify all brand campaigns;
- Handle tactical marketing operations for the community engagement across stakeholder groups (ATL, BTL and TTL) through management of outsourced suppliers, agency partners and creative content developers;
- Own the relationship with one of Expo 2020’s creative agency as well as adaptation agencies;
- Achieve the required performance outcomes and submit performance-tracking reports in line with the target KPIs;
- Support the Senior Marketing Manager with implementing the overall Marketing strategy via integrated domestic & international brand marketing campaigns;
- Develop internal and external creative, media, comms/PR & influencer briefs for product & brand campaigns;
- Develop and deliver integrated product marketing campaigns to support internal Expo 2020 product pillars such as Expo Live, Youth Connect, Online Market Place, Volunteers etc.;
- Work closely with media agency to develop and evaluate multi-market media plans;
- Ensure timely delivery of master and adapted assets to the media agency through solid agency management and planning skills;
- Monitoring and optimizing the campaign performance in real time with support from agencies and internal online team;
- Managing the implementation, tracking, and measurement of all campaigns, including post-campaign effectiveness analysis;
- Use analytics from previous campaigns and consumer research to inform and create performance indicators for future campaigns;
- Work closely with the Partner Marketing team to ensure all brand campaigns are amplified through our Partners’ channels.
8+ years of experience in Marketing, Branding or Advertisement, extensive experience and proven track record in campaign marketing, as well as:
- At minimum Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university in Marketing, Advertisement, Arts or Business;
- Dynamic, alert and maintain good relationships with key stakeholders;
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills;
- Project management, self-initiating and excellent in working with groups;
- Strong organizational skills and leadership ability;
- Innovative, adaptable, enthusiastic, detail-oriented;
- Communication skills;
- Advanced computer skills;
- Proficiency in English;
- Media planning experience;
- Proficiency in MS office software;
- Creative & Media agency management experience (as the client).
- FMCG/CPG or Consumer Electronics brands experience;
- Fluent in the Arabic language.