Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
The Human Resources, Workforce and Volunteers department (HRD) is responsible for delivering an exceptional workforce who will deliver an exceptional Expo. HRD includes the following functional areas: Human Resources Operations (HRO), Workforce (WKF), Volunteers (VOL), Internal Communications, Training & Engagement (IET), Emiratization & Expo Academy (EMI)
The purpose of the Senior Manager Content Development role is to participate in all aspects of training development and implementation, in the lead up to the event, and during event time. This will include: training needs analysis, design and development of programs, delivery of training, assessment and evaluation to meet the training requirements of Expo 2020.
Main responsibilities of the role include:
- Assist the Head of Engagement, Training & Internal Comms in building a training budget and calendar for Expo2020 workforce;
- Support the function head the implementation and delivery of the pre-Event and Event time training calendar, with ongoing reviews to ensure dynamic and evolving needs met;
- Conduct Training Needs Analysis using a variety of methodologies to determine specific training needs for Expo 2020 Academy and other Event time workforce – pre and Event time;
- Consult with departments and individuals in defining and developing content for both Expo Academy and Event time;
- Lead the team to develop elements of the Event time Training, in particular Orientation Training and Event Leadership Training;
- Responsible for the design and develop dynamic training programs and modules required to meet business needs and objectives, and in line with Expo 2020 Learning and Development Dimensions and Strategy;
- Design blended learning programs including delivering large-scale orientation events to up to 5,000 delegates;
- Work with multi stakeholders (internal and external) to ensure timely design and delivery of all module;
- Responsible for the development of Leadership Learning and Development training;
- Deliver training programs, including Induction, soft skills and leadership programs in line with the training calendar;
- Prepare and maintain program resource plans and course materials and ensure that they are updated to keep pace with evolving and changing information and organizational change;
- Design and deliver course materials for all Event time training to all workforce;
- Follow up on the impact of training programmes in terms of how effectively new skills are implemented, reporting results to the Head Function;
- Monitor and manage Training KPIs to ensure adherence and report on the same monthly.
8+ years’ experience in Training across the full training cycle, as well as:
- Degree level in Human Resources, Training and Development or Talent Development;
- Demonstrated ability to deliver training programs at all levels including Leadership training to Director Level;
- Strong Facilitation skills, with training qualification (e.g. MTA/Lego Business etc.);
- Demonstrated ability in Instructional Design.