Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
The Expo Bureau is the official representative of the Government towards the BIE and other government entities for everything that related to the Expo2020. Its core mission is to ensure a proper delivery of the Expo by engaging with government agencies and promoting the national dimension to the Expo2020.
The purpose of the Senior Manager Engagement - Bureau is Plan and Implement engagement strategy for the Bureau. Develop relationship and initiatives with portfolio of stakeholders to communicate, raise awareness and market Expo (ticketing, business programming etc.) to Government Entities Employees. Identify opportunities for specific initiatives and for collaboration with those entities. Channel Expo Departments requests to these entities and follow up on the execution.
The main responsibilities of this role will include:
- Review and update the engagement strategic plan;
- Suggest improvements and innovative initiatives to ensure delivery of the engagement plan;
- Produce and analyze activity reports to suggest corrective actions;
- Manage a portfolio of Government accounts that will be assigned in order execute the engagement plan;
- Be ready to take over an existing relationship or build a new one depending on the context;
- Oversee the development of the content and collaterals to be presented during the meetings with the potfolio organizations;
- Identify opportunities to Integrate the marketing campaigns with the Government initiatives;
- Identify and contract suppliers to support the above mentioned duties;
- Directly market the Expo offerings to Government and promote our offers.
8+ years of experience in relationship management and marketing or sales;
- A Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field;
- Experience in event management or project management;
- Arabic (mother tongue) written and spoken;
- English fluent;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.