Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
The Commercial Department generates content and revenue through partnerships and commercial activities that enhances the visitor experience of Expo 2020
Reporting to the Director of Concessions, the Senior Manager for Food and Beverage (F&B) oversees all related business relationships, provides insight and management and supports the supervision and successful delivery of the Food and Beverage Programme specifically for the Expo 2020 event.
The Senior Manager, Food and Beverage will be a capable team leader who can lead the team towards F&B operations for EX20, work in cross functional teams, and provide specialist experience in procurement and contract management related to F&B.
Main responsibilities for this role include:
- Deliver strategic insight on the approach to the F&B services related concession delivery, including financial analysis and frameworks to enable revenue assurance;
- Deliver best in class support materials in coordination with F&B providers to gain awareness and build the credentials for the F&B offer at Expo;
- Develop the cross functional relationships needed to ensure the successful service delivery and integrate plans between Expo and partners;
- Manage the timely return of planning and licensing documents;
- Coordinate requirements for physical space planning, including allocations, space planning and handover for fit out by operator;
- Seek and develop opportunities that leverage the F&B program tapping into the vast array of options within the Expo site to create bundled service options;
- Model and report on hospitality function revenue projections and bookings;
8+ years in a role specializing in event F&B including strategy development, planning and operations as well as:
- A Bachelor’s Degree holder in a related field;
- Fluent in English;
- Prior experience with large scale events or large property/site operations where multiple events/hospitality functions operate;
- Experience of negotiating and closing agreements;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- A clear understanding of the importance of client service;
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills;
- Organized with excellent time management skills;
- Ability to manage a team;
- Ability to create and manage a budget;
- Highly motivated and hardworking; willing to work as needed
- Ability to multi task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Confidentiality and discretion a must.