Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
The Innovation & Future Technology Department is responsible for the planning, building, delivery of (IFT), and monitors the development and implementation of strategic initiatives.
The Senior Manager - IT Integration & Enterprise Architecture will be responsible to manage all system integrations and Middleware aspects. Senior Manager will also be accountable for managing the delivery of our Systems Integrator partner making sure that business requirements and applications are providing the necessary information data flow and functionalities
The main responsibilities of this role will include:
- To translate business strategy, vision and plans to technology architecture in a holistic EXPO2020 wide perspective;
- To act as single point of contact and provide direction to EXPO2020 in architectural matters;
- To govern definition and maintenance of Enterprise Architecture vision, principles, blueprints, guidelines and standards in a holistic manner;
- To establish, deploy and manage Enterprise Architecture capability across EXPO2020;
- To ensure the implementation, support and management of the Integration Middleware, API Manager and Enterprise Bus;
- To design and optimize integration requirements between systems and between various clouds
- Govern and support architectural decisions across EXPO2020 from demand intake to implementation
- Ensure solution architectures are in line with architecture blueprints, principles, standards and guideline along;
- Align all related parties regarding architectural decisions on solutions through Design Architecture Board;
- Maintain end to end ownership of Enterprise Architecture (Application, Integration & Data).
8+ years of experience in architecting & designing IT solutions in multi -vendor environment as well as:
- A Bachelor's Degree in IT or a related field;
- Strong knowledge of IT architecture frameworks, concepts and best practices and strong strategic planning capabilities;
- Good industry and business understanding/ knowledge;
- Proven leadership and management skills;
- Excellent grasp of emerging/advance technologies and platforms, specifically:
- Cloud Architecture
- Digital Architecture
- Internet of Things
- Cloud Services
- Knowledge of Full stack architecture (Application, Integration & Data Architecture) with proven experience of architecting solutions reflecting availability, performance, load balancing, caching strategies, DR, Data privacy and compliance, resource elasticity etc.