Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
The Visitor Experience Integration team helps provide site intelligence to the entire Expo 2020 Dubai organisation. Concepts are documented, integrated and woven into captivating journeys and visitor experiences. – Acting as guardians to help align the theme, vision and values of Expo 2020; documenting, gathering and maintaining updates; expanding the collection of experiential content; helping contributors transform ideas into deliverable projects that can be integrated into the site design and visitor facing information such as digital screens, guides, publications, maps. The team is also responsible for the organisation and delivery of the World Majlis, the Expo’s thematic signature programme, before and during the Expo 2020 Dubai.
The Senior Manager Publications assists in ensuring successful implementation, delivery, and management of Expo 2020 publications both print and digital.
Main responsibilities for this role include:
- Lead the successful delivery of publishing projects of Expo 2020 Dubai;
- Devise and implement publishing strategy, plan and annual budget;
- Act as the main point of contact between publishers and Expo 2020 Dubai;
- Assist with production of new print and electronic publications, ensuring that products are produced on schedule, on budget, and of high quality. Liaise with the publishers to develop electronic/digital counterparts for the print publications;
- Support Commercial in appointment and managing of publications licensees;
- Coordinate the launch of each publication as required;
- Coordinate the development of supporting content where relevant, including podcasts,social media etc;
- Organise and manage the submission, assessment, review and editorial processes for publications.
- Liaise with relevant content owners to manage the delivery of commissioned publications;
- Coordinate the identification of authors and publishers;
8+ years of relevant experience as well as:
- A Bachelor’s degree in related field, with preference for Master or advanced degree;
- Experience in thought leadership space;
- Experience in curating content for thought leadership events;
- Excellent analytical and communication skills;
- Attention to detail and follow-up a must;
- A strong track record of delivery;
- Ability to manage a team;
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal ability and collaboration skills;
- Demonstrated effective Communication skills;
- Demonstrated ability to be resilient to change in evolving circumstances;
- Ability to converse in another language desirable;
- Ability to manage stakeholders;