Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
The Human Resources, Workforce and Volunteers department (HRD) is responsible for delivering an exceptional workforce who will deliver an exceptional Expo. HRD includes the following functional areas: Human Resources Operations (HRO), Workforce (WKF), Volunteers (VOL), Internal Communications, Training & Engagement (IET), Emiratization & Expo Academy
The purpose of the Senior Manager Training Operations role is to lead and manage the training operations for all Event time Training. Working closely with the wider Learning and Development team, they will be responsible for setting up and managing the Expo 2020 event time training center, with all the necessary logistics required- branding, technical equipment, scheduling and managing the day-to-day training operations to ensure a seamless.
Main responsibilities include:
- Responsible in setting up the Event Time Training Centre – from all training logistics, branding etc.;
- Working with the Training Partner to ensure the center is ready to operate and function to deliver seamless operations;
- Work with the rest of the training senior team and the Head of Engagement, Training & Internal Comms in managing the training budget and calendar for Expo2020 workforce;
- Responsible for managing the daily and smooth operations of all the training;
- Manage and lead the Training Delivery team and the scheduling of all their shifts;
- Responsible for managing the operational and on-site relationship with the Training Provider and managing all operational issues that may occur to ensure seamless operations;
- Responsible for developing all the training process for all Event time Training operations;
- Responsible for scheduling all Event time workforce training and the necessary reporting to ensure everyone attends the required training;
- Responsible for managing the Event time Training schedule with the support of the other Training Managers and FAs;
- Deliver training programs, including Induction, soft skills and leadership programs in line with the training calendar if required;
- Manage the impact of Event time training programmes in terms of how effectively new skills are implemented, reporting results to the Head Function;
- Monitor and manage Training KPIs to ensure adherence and report on the same monthly
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations
- Lead the team responsibly and proficiently, providing effective line management to direct reports;
- Embed culture and vision Expo2020 by role-modelling organizational behaviors through performance management, feedback and coaching.
8+ years’ experience in Training across the full training cycle, as well as:
- Degree level in Human Resources, Training and Development or Talent Development;
- Demonstrated ability to manage training centers or programs at all levels;
- Strong Facilitation skills, with training qualification (e.g. MTA/Lego Business etc.);
- Demonstrated ability in delivery.