Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
The Digital Experience division is tasked with enabling a seamless, cohesive experience for Expo visitors, planning and delivery of integrated internal and third party solutions to empower the digital visitor experience, delivering consistency of online and offline content and experience, as well as the timely delivery of digital solutions.
The Senior Project Manager DVE will provide project management support to the Director of Visitor Enhancement to plan, track and manage major milestones for the Digital Visitor Experience department. This includes project management support for selected Visitor Experience projects that are being delivered internally or through appointed Expo vendors.
Main responsibilities for this role include:
- Provide project management support at the departmental level to ensure projects are executed within the timelines, costs and quality expected;
- Adopt best practice project management methodologies to ensure oversight in the delivery of projects from idea to execution. The oversight function includes ensuring adherence to timelines, budget, resource allocation, policies and procedures;
- Set up and manage a risk management practice to ensure all projects follow a risk identification and mitigation best practice. Ensure all major risks are identified and reported in a timely manner;
- Set up and manage the budgetary oversight function in collaboration with the finance and commercial teams to ensure adherence to overall budget;
- Coordinate with relevant internal departments to ensure projects are aligned with organisation processes, structures and standards;
- Establish a regular project review process to be carried out across teams ensuring regular monitoring of key projects;
8+ years of relevant experience as well as:
- A Bachelor’s Degree holder in a related field;
- Significant experience in delivering complex projects;
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects simultaneously;
-History of leading and managing multi-disciplinary teams effectively;
- Ability to manage, direct and coordinate a wide range of people at differing levels of authority including potentially a combination of offsite and on-site resources;
- Ability to develop positive relationships among internal and external stakeholders, project teams, internal departments, and peers;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and ability to lead teams that supports several internal departments on key issues;
- Displays the highest levels of integrity and commitment;
- Excellent negotiating, communication, and interpersonal skills (written and verbal);
- Flexible, resilient, and positive through organizational growth and change;
- Experience creating presentations for leadership and other stakeholders;